September 8th, 2017
We Are Electrical Line Contractors, Available For All Your Power Line Needs
Services provided by Grattan Line Construction Corp. include the following:
- Overhead power line construction and maintenance
- Underground utility construction and maintenance
- Off road utility construction and maintenance
- Emergency storm restoration services
- Installation and removal of utility poles
- Sports pole, netting & lighting installations
- Wind farm construction and maintenance
- Golf driving range construction and maintenance
- 24 hour emergency service
- Fiber optic and communication cable installation and splicing
We Restore Your Power!
Grattan Line Construction routinely participates in emergency storm restorations throughout the United States and Canada. We mobilize quickly and efficiently to provide fast reliable power restoration services. We have assisted in numerous disaster relief efforts including Hurricanes Katrina, Ike and Gustav. Our experience and well trained employees are dedicated to these relief efforts and have, at times, spent months away from their families assisting with the power restoration efforts.
We Have a Stellar Safety Record
Safety is priority one at Grattan Line Construction. Our emphasis on training and safety is what allows us to provide professional services while maintaining the highest safety ratings. All OSHA, OSHE, DOT, environmental and other regulatory rules and guidelines are strictly adhered to.
We Have Highly Trained Electrical Line Contractors
Grattan Line Construction is an IBEW electrical contractor and has strong and active affiliations with NEAT (Northeast Apprenticeship and Training), NJATC (National Joint Apprenticeship and Training), as well as NECA (National Electrical Contractors Association). In partnerships with these organizations, Grattan Line Construction employees receive the most comprehensive safety, health and industry training available.